Ear Piercing in Hambrook Are you looking to get your ears pierced in Hambrook, West Sussex or Hampshire? Then look no further than us! with over 20yrs expirence within the ear piercing industry, Vikki can help with your piercing needs Please note, We can only pierce lob area of the ear, no cartaledge piercing will be performed as you will need a body piercer for cartalidge piercing. Choose from a range of different studs for your ears...
• Always wash hands thoroughly before touching the stud or ear. Avoid and unnecessary contact in the first 48 hours, you should not apply and ear care solution & also make sure that the ears are kept dry during this time.
• After the 48 hour period, cleanse front and back of the ear 3 times a day using the Estelle Ear Care Solution. Apply the solution to a cotton bud (a fresh bud must be used for each ear), gently cleanse each ear back and front, without removing the stud, then rotate studs 2 or 3 rimes, 90˚ left and 90˚ right, i.e. a quarter turn only, thus avoiding hair wrapping around the post at the back of the lobe. In between cleansing, the ear should be kept dry.
• Keep hair spray, soap, shampoo and other preparations away from the ear. After shampooing, the ear should be rinsed with clear water and cleansed with Estelle Ear care Solution.
• The piercing area should be cleansed with the after care solution after bathing, swimming and exercise.
• The studs should be left in the ear for 6 weeks continuously, after 6 weeks the stud can be removed and other post-type earrings may be worn continuously. Use only post-type earrings for the first 6 months from piercing to ensure the piercing heals fully.
• Minor pain/redness may occur immediately – this is normal, this will settle within 48 hours provided proper aftercare is carried out. If un-due pain/swelling occurs at any time, seek medical advice before removing the ear piercing stud.
• Always ensure the clasp is correctly situated along the earring post. The clasp should be situated at the end of the post within the grooves and NEVER pushed up along the post; this can cause the stud/clasp to become embedded.
• For the first year after the piercing, avoid going for longer than 24 hours without wearing earrings to ensure that piercings do not close. Vikki has been qualified in ear piercing for over 18yrs. This is her list of after care advice for you to ensure that the ear is taken care of correctly. Everyone receives a copy of the after care procedure along side the ear care solution and she spends time explaining and advising on the correct procedure and answering any questions you may have to ensure the piercing stays as healthy as possible.
Any person under the age of 18 must be accompanied be a parent or guardian for all treatments. All clients are required to let us know at least 48hrs before their scheduled appointment if they are unable to attend. I operate on a policy of if a client cancels less than the allocated cancellation time on 2 or more occasions will then be required to pay a nonrefundable 50% booking fee for any further bookings.
Vikki Would Love to Have You Visit us at Obsession Hair and Beauty Soon!
Tue and Wed: 9am - 6pm Thur and Fri: 9am - 8pm Sat: 8am - 4pm